Enrolling a New Student

When students enter school for the first time, the legal guardian(s) must provide the following documentation.

  • Proof of a physical examination
  • Proof of immunizations on a Tennessee School Immunization certificate (available through your physician's office or the the county health department)
  • Birth certificate
  • Proof of residency (ex: utility bill, lease agreement)

Click here to begin the online enrollment process.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.